Top 7 Tips to Fight with Fibromyalgia
What is Fibromyalgia?
“Fibromyalgia is a chronic painful condition characterized by pain in the different muscles, ligaments, and tendons; fatigue; and multiple tender points on the whole body.”
Signs and symptoms of Fibromyalgia:
- Widespread pain and stiffness
- Fatigue or trouble
- Paresthesia (tingling)
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Skin sensitivity
- Heightened sensitivity to noises, bright lights, smells
- Pain after erection
- Memory lapses
- Restless leg syndrome
However, the trouble is that Fibromyalgia seems to be very special unique to each person: how it comes on, what symptoms are present, what helps said symptoms.
There is also a debate as to whether trigger points are present in Fibromyalgia or part of a separate issue called MPS Myofascial Pain Syndrome. A lot of the above symptoms overlap with a lot of different conditions.
Top Seven Tips for Fighting Fibromyalgia
I have been fighting Fibromyalgia for nearly my whole life and have been diagnosed since I was in my early 2011. I have actively fought it, researched and practiced trial and error on myself for the past seven years here are top six tips – you might say I have saved you several years of research!
- Make yourself strong with knowledge – know the beast you are fighting and what works for others also know.
- Sleep is queen of every disease – for us at least, sleep is the foundation and pillar upon which all else sits, but it is the hardest battle and fight we have face daily.
- Priorities rest and directly says that we all love meditation (given we struggle with sleep and we cannot nap at all, meditation has been a life-saver)
- Sort out your body Pain Management – the good news is there are hundred thousands of options (not an confirm or exact figure!) the specific good news is that it would take us a long time to trial all of these things!
- Get some support – we can’t do this alone. Humans are social and phyiscal lover creatures. Sometimes we have to faced with little support in physical life – so we turn to virtual connections.
- Have Fibro and do it anyway – make goals for your new life. Make yourself strong and ready to fight back and back
- Like our facebook page and join our group for all fibro support.
For More Information Related to Fibromyalgia Visit below sites:
Fibromyalgia Contact Us Directly
Official Fibromyalgia Blogs