Fibromyalgia is characterized by body aches and pains, and “tender points” that are painful to the touch.
- Having difficulty sleeping.
- Feeling stiff in the morning.
- Having frequent headaches.
- Feeling sensitive to temperature, bright lights or loud sounds.
- Having pain during menstruation.
- Having a tingling sensation or numbness in the feet and hands.
- Having trouble with memory and cognitive thinking.
Fibro Women Blogs
Chronic Woman Blogs
Chronic Illness Blogs
Official Fibromyalgia Blogs