How can I raise awareness for Fibromyalgia?
As to answer the question
“12 Easy Ways to Raise Awareness for Fibromyalgia Awareness”.
There are many ways that you can help to raise the profile of fibromyalgia including:
- Getting on social media to share facts, stats, figures and life stories about fibromyalgia.
- Getting involved in a local fibromyalgia awareness event.
- Hosting your own fibromyalgia awareness event to raise funds for research.
- Donating to a fibromyalgia charity or non-profit organization.
- Hosting a Facebook page for locals with fibromyalgia.
- Joining or hosting a local support group.
- Contacting your senator or congressman to talk about extra funding for fibromyalgia research and treatment.
- Becoming an advocate for fibromyalgia and speaking out to the medical world and the media.
- Printing out support posters and putting them up at your place of work/school/college
- Wearing a fibromyalgia purple ribbon and talking to people about the disease when they ask why you’re wearing it.
- Creating your own YouTube video to explain what it’s like to live with fibromyalgia.
- Selling fibromyalgia wristbands to friends, neighbors, and colleagues.
Fibro Women Blogs
Chronic Woman Blogs
Chronic Illness Blogs
Official Fibromyalgia Blogs