Best Books on Fibromyalgia and Other Resources
Fibromyalgia is complex. If you live with fibro, you know that it’s not as easy as taking a “pill” or any other quick fix and just getting on with your life. Living smarter is about being proactive and taking responsibility for ourselves and our illness, and in that comes empowerment and greater levels of healing.
Listed below are the best books and support for fibromyalgia and chronic illness that I have found. The authors are among the very best in their fields. The ‘nutrition’ related books are the very same ones I have used in my business when working with clients and address the very foundation in both diet and endocrine related issues.
I have provided and will continue to provide books, resources, and links that will help you to create the best quality of life possible. All of the books, products, and resources have been used or utilized by us for many years. We only promote and stand behind things we have used and believe in as tools, not false cures.
The books (available for purchase) here below are not listed in any particular order of importance. In fact, for those patients and family members who are new to fibromyalgia, I very highly recommend starting with the book I often refer to as the ‘fibro bible’,
Fibromyalgia and Chronic Myofascial Pain, by Devin Starlanyl.
Best Books On Fibromyalgia
- The Power of Neuroplasticity; Dr. Shad Helmstetter
- Molecules Of Emotion”; Candace Pert, PhD
- Adrenaline Dominance: A Revolutionary Approach to Wellness
by Michael E. Platt
- “Quantum Healing: Exploring The Frontiers Of Mind/Body Medicine”; Deepak Chopra, MD
- “Boundless Energy”; Deepak Chopra, M.D.
- “Superbrain: Unleasing the Power of Your Mind to Maximize Health, Happiness,
and Spiritual Well-Being; Dr. Deepak Chopra & Dr. Rudy Tanzi
- “The Mindbody Prescription”; Dr. John E. Sarno
- “Freedom From Fibromyalgia”; Dr. Nancy Selfridge & Franklynn Peterson
- “Body Ecology Diet Book”; Donna Gates
- “Primal Body Primal Mind”; Nora T. Gedgaudas, CNS, CNT
- “The Daylight Diet”; Paul Nison
- “Fibromyalgia And Chronic Myofascial Pain”; Devin Starlanyl & Mary Ellen Copeland
- “Why People Don’t Heal And How They Can”; Caroline Myss, PhD
- “The Maker’s Diet”; Jordan Rubin
- “The Power Of Now”; Eckhart Tolle
- ” What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Fibromyalgia”; Dr Paul St Amand
Fibro Women Blogs
Chronic Woman Blogs
Chronic Illness Blogs
Official Fibromyalgia Blogs